Live Rapid Fire Weather Data

Regional Radar

Local NEXRAD Radar

US Current Radar

US Temperature Map

Current Weather Information

Click for Blacksburg, VA Forecast

Friday, July 23, 2010

Things are REALLY coming together now!!

Man, I've added a TON today!

Things I've added/learned how to do:

  • My NOAA Radio Station Link
  • Some Graphs
  • Found out how to change background colors
  • I'M NOW UP TO 3 FOLLOWERS!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!
I'm not done yet, I sill want to add a forecast some how and i'm sure I will find a few other things to add after that as well!! If any of you have suggestions as to want you would like to see in an ALL IN ONE website (Graphs, Links, Maps, ect...) please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. hahaaa!!! i see it's raining .02 inches per hour right now!

    ReplyDelete