Live Rapid Fire Weather Data

Regional Radar

Local NEXRAD Radar

US Current Radar

US Temperature Map

Current Weather Information

Click for Blacksburg, VA Forecast

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Graphs & Updates...

I have been talking with the developer of the Weather Station Graphs (At the Bottom) letting him know about the problem I have been having with the graphs not loading to there full height.  He has been REALLY Great! He updated the graph "CODE" and is trying to help me out! No luck just yet, well not 100% at least.  Can't seem to get the graphs to update to the new version and the little that I did play with the new version, it still seemed to do the same thing :-( Hope he can try and figure something out for me.

Other then that, I have added:

  • LIVE MOON and EARTH
  • RSS feeds about local happenings
  • SUNRISE/SUNSITE info
  • RSS feed button for Posts and Comments
  • Several more Weather Info Links
  • Local IP address to the bottom (Just for fun :-)
More to still come and/or change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment